2011 Apple MAC MINI USFF Intel Core i5 2nd Gen 500GB HDD 8GB RAM OSX High Sierra
This desktop is professionally tested and refurbished by 3R Technology in Seattle. We are an electronics reuse and recycling company that offers high-quality, used computers and electronics. All computers include a 30-day warranty, free shipping, and is shipped in secure packaging.
The desktop is as shown in the photos. It includes a power cable only unless otherwise noted.
Computer Hardware Specifications
Model: A1347 EMC2442 MAC MINI
Processor: Intel Core i5-2415M 2.3GHz
Processor Count: 1
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
Hard Drive Type: HDD
Memory: 8 GB
Operating System: OSX High Sierra
Serial Number: C07G2153DJD0
The Apple Mac mini "Core i5" 2.3 (Mid-2011/Aluminum Unibody) features a 32-nm "Sandy Bridge" 2.3 GHz Intel "Core i5" (2415M) processor with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 2 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-10600) memory, a 500 GB hard drive, and Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 288 MB of memory shared with the system. It does not have an internal optical drive.
Connectivity includes a Firewire "800" port, four USB 2.0 ports, combined "audio line in (digital/analog)" and combined "audio line out/headphone (digital/analog)" minijacks, a 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an SDXC card slot and an HDMI port as well as a new "Thunderbolt" port that is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and likewise supports an external display at 2560x1600 and passes an audio signal as well. Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
ABOUT THE SELLER (3R Technology)
3R Technology is a socially responsible company committed to helping individuals and businesses re-use and recycle electronics safely and responsibly. Our primary mission is to encourage reuse, the best form of recycling. We live in a technology-abundant region, where access to information and communication is accepted as a way of life. Our operation has helped redistribute this technology to those who are disadvantaged, looking for inexpensive access, or simply seeking to extend the life of their equipment. We are Responsible Recycling (R2) certified which means all items we sell must be "Ready for Reuse", meaning they are tested and functional. All 3R Technology eBay items, after their useful life, can be returned to us for proper recycling at no charge. Contact us if your company would like to recycle its surplus electronics.
* We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express * Payment must be made within three (3) calendar days of auction close. * Non-paying Bidder Cases are automatically opened after 7-days of non-payment.
* We ship via UPS Ground or USPS. * We only ship to confirmed U.S. addresses as indicated in PayPal. * Please message us through eBay's message system if any of our packages arrive damaged. * We are located in Seattle, Washington and items can be picked up directly from our facility. * Sorry, we don't ship to Alaska or Hawaii without pre-arrangement.
* Refunds are on final bid amount only; shipping and handling are non-refundable. * Please contact us directly if there are any problems with your item.
* Contact us if you would like to pick up your item at our location in Seattle. * Please do not come to our facility until pickup arrangements have been made. * Local pickups take 1 to 2 days to process. We are closed on Sunday.
* Please message us through eBay's message system. * If you have any questions about an item, our hours are 10 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.