SimplEcycle Cell Phone Shipping Label Only
90 Day Warranty
(Certain Restrictions Apply)
In-Store Pickup Available
- Good for shipping up to 6 pounds of phones.
- The label is emailed to you and must be printed out and taped to a box.
- You must provide the box.
- Includes data destruction
- Includes certified e-waste recycling services for non-reusable phones.
- Email acknowledgment of receipt will be sent.
- After placing the order a label will be emailed to you.
- Print the label.
- Find a cardboard box that is large enough to accommodate your items.
- We recommend, if possible, that you perform a factory reset for your device and that you log out of any services that locks the phone to the user, such as iCloud.
- Fill the box up with your items. Feel free to include cords. Don’t include manuals or cases. Protect the items packing material if needed
- Schedule a pickup with UPS or drop off at the nearest UPS location.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY DEVICES?
- Reuse is our priority. It’s good for the planet and makes technology more affordable. We reuse as many computers, phones, and other devices as possible, including for our non-profit and low-income technology access programs
- All non-reusable devices will be responsibly recycled. 3R Technology is an R2:2013 certified company which ensures that we follow the highest standards for electronics recycling.
WHAT ABOUT MY DATA?
- 3R Technology is a NAID (National Association of Information Destruction) AAA-certified facility, requiring that we securely destroy data on all devices and media.
- If you prefer to wipe the data on your device before mailing it in feel free to do so. An effective, free software to use on most laptops and PCs is KillDisk.