The 3R Box program makes it easy, safe and affordable to recycle electronics from any location in the U.S. All electronics collected are sent to our facility in Seattle and reused or
recycled according to R2:2013 (Responsible Recycling) requirements.
Three Easy Steps:
Order : Select the appropriate box for the item(s) that need recycling. 3R Boxes for reusable laptops, tablets and cell phones are just $1!
Collect : Fill up the box with electronics for recycling. If items have reuse value, it’s helpful to wrap them in paper or bubble wrap.
Ship : Mail the box back to 3R Technology by scheduling a USPS pickup or taking it to your preferred shipping station.
- One 3R Box (a cardboard box) and one prepaid USPS return label.
- Certified e-Waste Recycling. All items are reused or recycling according to Responsible Recycling (R2:2013) standards. Nothing goes to the landfill and no items are exported.
- 100% Secure Data Destruction. Data on all devices is completely destroyed and a certificate of data destruction is made available once the item is processed.
- Chain-of-Custody Online Portal. Get access to an online portal for tracking your package, viewing asset log and data destruction reports.
- 10% Off Discount Coupon for ordering quality refurbished products from the 3R Online store.
What can you recycle in a 3R Box?
Nearly anything with a cord can be recycled including laptop computers, desktop computers, tablets, monitors, home phones, cell phones, printers, keyboards, VCR/DVD players, networking
equipment, radios, cameras, small TVs, scanners, stereos, tuners and turntables, receivers, peripherals, power adapters and wires.
Not available to businesses or organizations in Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii.