SimplEcycle Desktops, Monitors and Other Electronics Shipping Label
90 Day Warranty
(Certain Restrictions Apply)
In-Store Pickup Available
For shipping and recycling up to 50 pounds of electronics including desktops, monitors, printers, cables, peripherals, routers, and nearly anything with a cord.
- Good for shipping up to 50 pounds of electronics.
- The label is emailed to you. The label must be printed out and taped to a box.
- You must provide the box.
- Includes data destruction.
- Includes certified e-waste recycling services.
- Email acknowledgment of receipt will be sent.
- After placing the order a label will be emailed to you.
- Print the label.
- Find a cardboard box that is large enough to accommodate your items.
- Fill the box up with your items. Feel free to include cords and chargers. Don’t include manuals, cases, bags or other items that can get recycled in your residential bin.
- We recommend, if possible, that you perform a factory reset for any device such as tablets and phones and that you log out of any services that lock a device to the user, such as iCloud.
- Schedule a pickup with UPS or drop it off at the nearest UPS location.
- Items are received by 3R Technology and an acknowledgment of receipt is emailed.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY DEVICES?
Reuse is our priority. It’s good for the planet and makes technology more affordable. We reuse as many computers, phones, and other devices as possible, including for our non-profit and low-income technology access programs
- All non-reusable devices will be responsibly recycled. 3R Technology is an R2:2013 certified company which ensures that we follow the highest standards for electronics recycling.
WHAT ABOUT MY DATA?
3R Technology is a NAID (National Association of Information Destruction) AAA-certified facility, requiring that we securely destroy data on all devices and media.
- If you prefer to wipe the data on your device before mailing it in feel free to do so. An effective, free software to use on most laptops and PCs is KillDisk.